Aller au contenu principal
Students admitted based on qualifications
- € 2400 per year (€ 2150 tuition fees and € 250 school fees) for EU nationals.
- € 4400 for non-EU nationals.
Foreign students who have obtained a temporary residence permit and have had a taxable household located in France for at least two years may benefit from the same fee rate as EU students, i.e.
€ 2400 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Civil liability insurance is compulsory (€ 16) and a private insurance policy is strongly recommended.
- Supplementary insurance: varies according to the private insurance company and the policy chosen.
- Students from a partner university on an academic exchange program (transfer credits or double-degree) are exempt from tuition fees.
- Students whose household income exceeds the income limit by up to € 3,000 that is set for the awarding of scholarships based on social criteria may benefit from a 50% reduction to their tuition fees.
- Accommodation: rent varies between € 259/month and € 415/month (including water, internet, and electricity) excluding APL (rental subsidies).
- School canteen: with the pay-as-you-go system, the average price of a meal (starter, main course, cheese and dessert) is € 3.30.