Aller au contenu principal
For general engineering students
- € 2400 per year (€ 2150 tuition fees and € 250 school fees) for EU nationals.
- € 4400 for non-EU nationals.
Foreign students who have obtained a temporary residence permit and have had a taxable household located in France for at least two years may benefit from the same fee rate as EU students, i.e.
€ 2400 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Civil liability insurance is compulsory (€ 16) and a private insurance policy is strongly recommended.
- Supplementary insurance: varies according to the private insurance company and the policy chosen.
- Students from a partner university on an academic exchange program (transfer credits or double-degree) are exempt from tuition fees.
- Students whose household income exceeds the income limit by up to € 3,000 that is set for the awarding of scholarships based on social criteria may benefit from a 50% reduction to their tuition fees.
Master's degree Disaster Management and Environmental Impact (DAMAGE)
MS Specialized in "Mining and Environment"
MS Specialized Master in "Industrial Safety and Environment”
Master Communication and Digital Technologies
- Accommodation: rent varies between € 259/month and € 415/month (including water, internet, and electricity) excluding APL (rental subsidies).
- School canteen: with the pay-as-you-go system, the average price of a meal (starter, main course, cheese and dessert) is € 3.30.